Top 10 -Vegas in November! Las Vegas is a great place to visit, or finally get out or your house and enjoy the fall season and Thanksgiving!
1. Attend the Great Taco Festival! November 1-3 at the Craig Regional Park – North Las Vegas For Tickets: Taco Festival
3. Day N Vegas – Nov 1-3 at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds at Sahara and Las Vegas Blvd. a 3 Day festival of Music. For tickets: DaynVegas2019
4. Catch Vegas Golden Knights practice at the City National Arena in Summerlin. Stay for lunch at the MacKenzie River Pizza restaurant overlooking the rinks. And catch a game at the T-Mobile Arena. Vegas Golden Knights
5. Tour and walk the Downtown Arts District – First Friday’s. Next: Friday November 1st
6. SEMA! – The famous AUTO SHOW! Specialty Equipment Market Association annual convention! Nov 5-8 SEMA Show
7. The Rock and Roll Marathon! Nov 16-17. Rock and Roll Marathon
8. PBR! at the T-Mobile Arena! Nov 6-10. PBR – World Finals 2019 Vegas will be filled with cowboys!!
9. Thanksgiving in Las Vegas! Great time of year to walk around, take a tour, hike at Red Rock or Mt. Charleston. And then get hungry for a yummy buffet! Bellagio Buffet Wynn Buffet the Rio Hotel Rio World Carnival Buffet and so many more!
10. See a Show! Lots of Celebrities in town in November! go to Vegas.Com to see who is performing and get your tickets now!